Place ground beef in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with garlic powder, onion, Worchestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Mix together using a large wooden spoon (or your hands) until combined. Form into 4 patties.
Place a large skillet over medium high heat. Add burgers and cook until well browned, about 5 minutes. Turn and continue cooking until desired doneness is reached, about 2 minutes for medium, 3 for medium well, or 4 for well done.
Transfer burgers to buns. Add desired toppings (including Chilean Avocados). Serve hot.
- 2 lbs. (90% lean) ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium Worchestershire sauce
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 ripe avocados, mashed
- 4 whole wheat buns