Preheat the oven to the temperature recommended in the baking instructions on your pre-made crust. (Follow the manufacturer’s suggested baking time as well.)
Lay pizza crust on a metal baking sheet or pizza stone. Brush surface of the crust with olive oil. Spread ricotta and goat cheese over the top, leaving a ¾ inch border of crust all around the edges. Scatter mozzarella over the bed of ricotta. Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon salt over the cheeses. Crack on some freshly ground black pepper. Bake until cheese is melty and crust is golden and cooked to your liking.
Remove pizza from the oven. Nestle avocado, smoked salmon, and radish over the top of the melty cheese layer. Next scatter on capers and dill. Top everything with lemon zest, a very generous squeeze of lemon juice especially over the salmon and avocado, (or feel free to serve the pizza with wedges of lemon for squeezing).
Finally, give the whole thing an additional sprinkling of salt and pepper.
Eat right away.
(Serves 2-3 as a main, or 6 as an appetizer)
- 1 10” pre-made pizza crust/or pre-made pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup soft ricotta
- ¼ cup creamy goat cheese
- ¼ cup grated mozzarella
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- ½ ripe, but firm avocado, sliced into 8 wedges
- 1 radish, sliced into thin rounds
- 1-2 teaspoons capers
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated zest + fresh lemon wedges for serving